Workplace and organisations
Guidance for workplaces and organisations sets out steps which can be taken to reduce risk in public settings.
If you have concerns about your workplace you can seek advice from your union. Workers with no union representation can seek advice and assistance from Scottish Hazards.
Workplace concerns can also be raised and advice requested via the regulator for your workplace for example Environmental Health Services within Local Authorities
- health & safety in the workplace
- employment rights
- statutory sick pay
- advice on substantive support packages available for business and their employees
- guidance on childcare
- the Citizens Advice website
- the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service
- Home Energy Scotland can provide impartial energy efficiency advice, and advice to consumers on how to keep their home warmer and more affordable to heat and Government-funded domestic energy efficiency schemes
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback