All Covid rules and restrictions have been lifted in Scotland, but the virus has not gone away.
You can take action to help protect yourself and keep others safer. Together these actions help reduce the risk and make it safer for everyone.
Lessen the risk by choosing to:
- get the vaccine or the vaccine booster, and, where they are prescribed, the new anti-viral treatments – this is the best way to protect yourself
- meet outside where possible
- when meeting indoors, open windows to let fresh air in
- if you can, try and keep some distance from those outside your own household – take a step back
- where appropriate, wear a face covering in indoor public spaces and on public transport
- wash your hands regularly, and cover your nose and mouth if coughing or sneezing
- maintain good surface hygiene by cleaning regularly
- explore hybrid and flexible working practices where appropriate – organisations and workplaces should follow the safer workplaces and public settings guidance
If you are unwell with COVID-19 symptoms or have a high temperature, you should follow the ‘Stay at Home’ guidance available on NHS Inform.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback