1. Scottish Government: Coronavirus (COVID-19): state of the epidemic - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
3. Scottish Government: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-daily-data-for-scotland/
4. Public Health Scotland Covid dashboard: https://public.tableau.com/profile/phs.covid.19#!/vizhome/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview
5. Source: Public Health Scotland
6. Public Health Scotland dashboard: COVID-19 Daily Dashboard - PHS COVID-19 | Tableau Public
7. NRS Scotland: https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics-and-data/statistics/statistics-by-theme/vital-events/general-publications/weekly-and-monthly-data-on-births-and-deaths/deaths-involving-coronavirus-covid-19-in-scotland
9. Office for National Statistics: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Survey, antibody and vaccination data for the UK - Office for National Statistics
10. Healthcare infection incidents and outbreaks in Scotland - https://hpspubsrepo.blob.core.windows.net/hps-website/nss/2181/documents/1_chapter-3-literature-review-v1.0.pdf
11. Public Health Scotland: PHS COVID-19 Education report (shinyapps.io)
12. Results are taken from questions run on behalf of Scottish Government on the YouGov online omnibus survey. The sample is demographically and geographically representative of adults 18+ across Scotland, with c.1000 responses each week. Fieldwork took place on 18-19 May with a total sample size of 1,063 adults. 'Complete' or 'almost complete' compliance refers to respondents who rated themselves 6 or 7 on a scale of 1-7 for the question:Thinking about ALL of the guidance from the Scottish Government on what to do and what not to do during the Coronavirus pandemic (including distancing, protection measures and all restrictions)...On a scale of 1-7, where 1 is 'Not at all' and 7 is 'Completely', to what extent do you feel you are following the regulations and guidance?
13. Both scenarios are based on current vaccine roll-out plans and efficacy assumptions. Actual data does not include full numbers of CPAP. ICU bed actuals include all ICU patients being treated for Covid-19 including those over 28 days.
14. You Gov results for previous reports have been reviewed retrospectively. 11-12 May: 66% of all respondents have already received at least their first vaccine dose. 4-5 May: 64% of all respondents have already received at least their first vaccine dose.
15. Total sample size on 18-19 May was 1,063 adults. Sample size for those who have not yet received their first vaccine was 263 adults. 'Likely' to be vaccinated refers to respondents who rated themselves 8 to 10 on a scale of 0-10 for the question: How likely or unlikely are you to be vaccinated for COVID-19 when a vaccine becomes available to you? (Please select a number between 0 and 10, where 0 means 'extremely unlikely' and 10 means 'extremely likely')
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback