1. Based on S gene dropout, which is a proxy for the new variant.
3. Actual data does not include full numbers of CPAP or people staying longer than 28 days.
4. A two week projection is provided here.
5. Based at Edinburgh University, Strathclyde University Aberdeen University and Public Health Scotland.
6. Based on S gene dropout, which is a proxy for the new variant.
7. The analysis of the S gene drop out data uses Lighthouse samples only and the true drop out corresponds to negative on the S gene and Ct values < 30 for at least one of the OR and N genes. A weak positive is negative for S and Ct >= 30 for both OR and N genes; all other Lighthouse samples are labelled S gene positive. Unknown corresponds to individuals who are tested in the NHS labs attached to the hospitals and S Gene dropout status cannot be determined from these samples. The bar charts show the percentage of individuals within each S gene group who have the characteristic. For example the percentage of S gene positive who are in the lowest deprivation group, the percentage of true S gene dropout who are in the lowest deprivation group and the percentage of weak S gene positive who are in the lowest deprivation group. Differences in these percentages indicate subgroups where S gene deletion may be more (or less) common.
8. Based on S gene dropout, which is a proxy for the new variant.
11. Cycle Threshold