1. The duty to prepare a play sufficiency assessment applies to all planning authorities. However national park authorities do not have to prepare an Open Space Strategy (the Act notes at 3G(6) that for the purpose of the open space strategy section of the Act, a national park authority is not a planning authority).
4. United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
6. Greenspace Map, Ordnance Survey
9. Photo sources / credits: Images 1,3,4 Scottish Government Programme for Government 20-21, Images 2,5,6 Kristen Anderson (SG Planning & Architecture Division)
10. The Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (Scotland) Regulations 2013 (legislation.gov.uk)
11. For the purposes of the Ordnance Survey data - a settlement is defined to be a group of high density postcodes whose combined population rounds to 500 people or more.
12. [mean persons aged 25 or under]
13. [means a person who is a disabled person for the purposes of the Equality Act 2010]
17. Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 (legislation.gov.uk)
20. () 1997 c.8. Section 3G was inserted by section 3 of the Planning (Scotland) Act 2019 (asp 13) and was commenced on 8 November 2019 by regulation 2 and schedule 1 of S.S.I. 2019/314 for the purpose of making regulations.
21. () Section 275(7BA) was inserted by paragraph 9(2) of schedule 2 of the Planning (Scotland) Act 2019.
22. () 1973 c.65.
23. () The boundary map is available at www.centralscotlandgreennetwork.org.resources/data
24. () 2005 asp 12.
25. () 2015 asp 6.
26. () c. 8. Section 16D was inserted by section 7 of the Planning (Scotland) Act 2019 (asp 13) and was commenced on 8 November 2019 by regulation 2 and schedule 1 of S.S.I. 2019/314 for the purpose of making regulations.
27. () 2015 asp 6.
28. () c. 65.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback