CONSULTATION ON THE ALLOCATION OF SCOTTISH FISH QUOTAS
Outline of current quota allocation history and process. Possible changes to the Scottish allocation system.
1. "Whitefish": NS, WoS and Rockall: Cod, Haddock, Whiting, Saithe, Monkfish, Megrim, Hake, Ling, Plaice.
2. "Nephrops": NS and WoS Nephrops.
3. "Pelagic": NS Herring, WC Herring, WC Mackerel.
4 . Includes 451 tonnes from NS Cod FDF scheme uplift.
5. Includes 475 tonnes from the flexibility to transfer WoS hake allocation and fish in NS.
6. Includes 254 tonnes from flexibility to transfer NS monkfish allocation and fish in WoS.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback