5. Meert KL et al. Examining the needs of bereaved parents in the pediatric intensive care unit: a qualitative study. Death Studies. 2009, 33(8):712-740.
6. de Frain JD, Ernst L. The psychological effects of sudden infant death syndrome on surviving members. J Fam Pract. 1978;6:985-9.
7. Bruno Michon et al. Death of a child: Parental perception of grief intensity - End-of-life and bereavement care. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health. 2003 Jul-Aug; 8(6): 363-366.
10. deCinque N et al. Bereavement support for families following the death of a child from cancer: experience of bereaved parents. Journal of Psychosocial Oncology. 2006;24(2):65-83.
11. Ryan R. Loss in the neonatal period: Recommendations for the pediatric health care team. In: Woods JR, Esposito Woods JL, editors. Loss During Pregnancy or in the Newborn Period: Principles of Care with Clinical Cases and Analyses. Pitman: Jannetti Publications Inc; 1997. pp. 125-57.
12. Dent A et al. A study of bereavement care after a sudden and unexpected death. Archives of Disease in Childhood. 1996 Jun;74(6):522-6.
13. Information extracted from Child Death Reviews: improving the use of evidence - Research Report: Jennifer J Kurinczuk and Marian Knight: October 2013
14. Petrou et al (2014) Child deaths: inequity and inequality in high-income countries, Lancet Vol 384, No 9946, p.831-833
15. DfT: Reported Road Casualties in Great Britain: 2013 Annual Report https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/359311/rrcgb-2013.pdf
16. www.thelancet.com Vol 384 September 6, 2014
Email: Mary Sloan
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback