3. The consultation questions are presented in full in Annex 1.
4. One stakeholder organisation held a series of regional events and another organisation ran a 'youth discussion'. The feedback from these activities formed the basis of consultation submissions. More details of response types and stakeholder activities are contained in Chapter 2.
5. Initial data input was carried out by Scottish Government staff; the research team carried out quality assurance checks which involved reassignment of some material between questions.
6. Four individual respondents provided an email address but did not provide a postal address or any other information to allow their geographic location to be confirmed.
8. More than 1000 young people took part in the Keep Scotland Beautiful Youth Discussion, and over 230 people attended Nourish Scotland events.
9. Edinburgh Food for Life Partnership, Fife School Food Project, Stirling Council, University of Edinburgh Department of Social Responsibility and Sustainability.
11. See Chapter 6 for discussion of other 'essential steps'.
Telephone: 0300 244 9802
Food, Drink and Rural Communities
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback