1. Consultation inviting views on the draft statutory guidance on Parts 4 (Named Person), 5 (Child's Plan) and 18 (Section 96, Wellbeing) of the Children and Young People (Scotland) Act 2014 and draft Orders to be made under that Act. See http://www.gov.scot/Publications/2015/02/1851/downloads.
2. Other issues dealt with by the Act, but not covered in this consultation, include kinship care, care leavers, integrated services and pre-school education.
3. The eight wellbeing indicators are: safe, healthy, achieving, nurtured, active, respected, responsible and included.
4. Evaluation reports from this project are available on the Scottish Government website at: http://www.gov.scot/Topics/People/Young-People/gettingitright/publications/highland-report
5. Comments submitted in free-text form were often general in nature and were allocated to Question 23.
6. This section also incorporates the analysis of responses to Question 24.
7. This includes respondents who submitted non-standard responses commenting on the Act rather than the guidance per se - their responses were allocated to Question 23 for analysis purposes.
8. Lewis A and Porter J (2004) Interviewing children and young people with learning disabilities: guidelines for researchers and multi-professional practice. British Journal of Learning Disabilities.
Email: Richard Kaura