Violence against women and girls funding review: analysis of responses
Analysis of the responses to the Strategic Review of Funding and Commissioning of Violence Against Women and Girls Services call for evidence.
1. This strategy was originally published in 2014 and updated in 2018.
2. 11% of respondents believed that there are no other organisations that should provide services for women, children and young people experiencing VAWG in addition to third sector organisations, local authorities, the Scottish Government, NHS Scotland and Police Scotland, while 44% of respondents did not know.
3. Initially launched in 2014.
4. "Women means anyone who defines themselves as a woman."
5. "Woman" is defined as "a female of any age".
6. Male Violence Against Women and Girls
7. Male Violence Against Women and Girls
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback