Publication - Advice and guidance

Agricultural holdings and tenant farming guide

Published: 15 Nov 2019

A guide to agricultural holdings and tenant farming.

Agricultural holdings and tenant farming guide
Tenant Farming Commissioner

Tenant Farming Commissioner

The Tenant Farming Commissioner is responsible for promoting and encouraging good relations between landlords and tenants and has powers to publish codes of practice and to investigate alleged breaches of the codes.

Dr Bob McIntosh CBE is the Tenant Farming Commissioner. Find out more: Tenant Farming Commissioner on the Land Commission website.



Telephone: 0300 244 2293

By post:
Scottish Government
Agricultural Holdings Team
Agriculture and Rural Directorate
D Spur
Saughton House
Broomhouse Drive
EH11 3XD