European Structural and Investment Funds: Programme Monitoring Committee (PMC)
The PMC monitors the performance of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and European Social Fund (ESF) programmes against specific milestones and targets, and continually assesses the Funds' contribution to the strategic aims of the EU's growth strategy, EU2020 .
The committee is responsible for ensuring any EU-funded activity contributes to equality and sustainability, and can recommend changes to the Operational Programmes where required.
Prior to June 2019, the JPMC functioned as the Monitoring Committee for the ESF, ERDF, EAFRD and EMFF programmes in Scotland.
The committee meets every six months between 2014 and 2020. Minutes of the meetings are at the bottom of this page under Documents.
- Liz Ditchburn, Scottish Government (Chair)
- Mary Mcallan, Scottish Government
- Hilary Pearce, Scottish Government
- Stuart Black, Head of Planning Scotland (HIghland Council)
- Alistair Buchan, Scottish Islands Local Authorities
- Carroll Buxton, Highlands and Islands Enterprise
- Liz Cameron, Scottish Chambers of Commerce
- Douglas Colquhoun, Scottish Enterprise
- Anna Fowlie, Scottish Council of Voluntary Organisations
- Grahame Smith, Scottish Trades Union Congress
- Martin Smith, Scottish Funding Council
- Neil Ritch, Big Lottery Fund
- Sharon Thomson, Scottish Local Authorities Economic Development (Glasgow City Council)
- Damian Yeates, Skills Development Scotland
- TBC, Scottish Council for Development and Industry
- TBC, Society of Local Authority Chief Executives
- ESIF Programme Monitoring Committee meeting: November 2019
- ESIF Programme Monitoring Committee meeting: June 2019
- Joint Programme Monitoring Committee minutes: November 2018
- Joint Programme Monitoring Committee minutes: May 2018
- Joint Programme Monitoring Committee minutes: November 2017
- Joint Programme Monitoring Committee minutes: June 2017
- Joint Programme Monitoring Committee minutes: November 2016
- Joint Programme Monitoring Committee minutes: May 2016