The Task Force was established in 2022 to oversee the implementation of the Framework for Pain Management Service Delivery in Scotland.
The task force uses programme and risk management methodologies to ensure successful delivery and prioritisation of the framework's aims.
The task force reports directly to the relevant Ministers. It provides ongoing updates on the progress of the implementation and any risks to delivery. It is also responsible for communicating with the stakeholders involved, keeping them informed and updated.
- Deputy Director of Healthcare Quality and Improvement (Chair)
- Unit Head Clinical Priorities (Deputy Chair)
- Team Leader for Pain Management
- Senior Policy Manager for Pain Management
- Policy Manager for Pain Management
- National Clinical Lead for Pain Management (links into existing Clinical Networks)
- National Implementation Lead for Pain Management
- Centre for Sustainable Delivery Representative
- Realistic Medicine Representative
- Primary Care AHP Lead
- Rehabilitation Policy Lead.
- Public Health Scotland Representative
- Short Life Working Group Chairs
- Network Leads - Third Sector, AHP, Nurses, Medics, Service Managers, Psychology, Pharmacy
Policy leads and clinical leads are co-opted into the task force when their work is pertinent.
- Pain Management Task Force minutes: February 2023
- Pain Management Task Force minutes: November 2022
- Pain Management Task Force minutes: October 2022
- Pain Management Task Force minutes: August 2022
- Pain Management Task Force - minutes July 2022
- Pain Management Task Force minutes: June 2022
- Pain management service delivery framework: implementation plan update
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback