Warmer Homes Scotland - first annual review
The following matrix shows whether or not Warmer Homes Scotland is on track to meet its stated objectives
- It is clear from the evidence presented that Warmer Homes Scotland is on track to meet at least two of its stated objectives and that a full data set was not available to make a conclusive determination on the other three.
- However, the evidence that has been provided on Climate Change, Value for Money and Community Benefits shows that a positive start has been made.
- It can also be concluded that the Warmworks Scotland delivery model aligns with the scheme's guiding principles.
- Warmworks have established a service that is customer focussed and have set high standards in terms of quality, health & safety and customer care.
- Priorities going forward should be to maintain that level of customer service, monitor subcontractor performance on remedial work, and put in place remaining reporting structures so that a full set of data can be considered in future years.
- Warmer Homes Scotland could be made more accessible to potential customers by increasing awareness of the scheme and sharing information that will encourage uptake.