- 1 Apr 2016
Who can access: central government
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2020
Category: corporate services - central government
Vehicle hire services offers the provision of a car and van rental service mainly focused on the Scottish mainland and islands, but also with the facility for occasional provision in England and Wales.
It is a call-off contract from Crown Commercial Services framework RM1062.
What is in scope
The contract covers:
- hire of standard passenger cars in a range of makes and models, and engine size
- choice of diesel or petrol, auto or manual transmission, electric or low emission vehicles
- light Commercial vehicles (LCV). Up to and including vehicles with a maximum payload of 3.5 tonnes
- hire of on-road 4-wheel drive vehicles with electric or manual drive capability
Customers are asked to restrict their bookings to smaller CO2 efficient vehicles where possible.
What is out of scope
The contract does not cover:
- lease vehicles
- chauffeured vehicles
- commercial vehicles over three and a half tonnes
- provision outwith Europe
- minibus hire
Who can use this
This contract was placed as a result of an award following a mini competition run from Crown Commercial Services framework, RM1062.
See full details of the contract notice at the OJEU website.
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
The contract offers a ‘one stop shop’ for all car and van rental requirements. It allows customers to book vehicles via one supplier no matter where in the country their booking is required.
Other customer benefits include:
- supplier offers consolidated invoicing
- free pick-up and drop off service
- collection of Carbon Emissions Levy
Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited
32 Kerse Road
Springkerse Industrial Estate
Ordering and queries
Mobile: 07866 680 025
For reservations, please call Nicola to be added onto the B2B booking tool.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.