1. In his Review of the Protection of Wild Mammals (Scotland) Act 2002
* so long as target animals are shot (or killed by a bird of prey) as soon as possible once the target animal has been flushed from cover.
2. A Member's Bill is a public Bill introduced by a member of the Scottish Parliament who is not a member of the Scottish Government.
3. Rodents are mammals of the order Rodentia. Species of rodents found in Scotland include rats, mice, beavers, squirrels and voles.
4. Such as the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 and the Conservation (Natural Habitats, &c. Regulations 2004.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback