11. Some further analysis of the updates to the income and employment domains can be found on the SIMD website at www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Statistics/SIMD/AnnualUpdates
- Background data showing the income and employment domain counts, rates and ranks for each datazone.
- Tables showing the income and employment domain counts and rates for a variety of different geographies ( e.g. intermediate zone, urban/rural category, health board etc.)
- Maps showing how levels of employment and income deprivation have changed over time across Scotland.
- Interactive charts showing the change over time in the percentage of the population who are income and employment deprived in each local authority.
12. Some new guidance has also been published which outlines a number of different ways in which the SIMD can be analysed, looking beyond the commonly used 15% cut-off. A number of the methods suggested could be useful when looking at these latest annual updates. The guidance paper can be found here: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Statistics/SIMD/SIMDAnalysis.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback