7. Annual procurement report
Under the 2014 Act we also have to prepare an annual procurement report to reflect on our performance against the procurement strategy. Our first report will cover the period 1 January 2017 to 31 March 2018.
It will include:
- information on regulated procurements that we have completed during the period;
- a review of whether those procurements kept to our procurement strategy;
- if any procurements do not keep to regulations, a statement of how we intend to make sure that future regulated procurements do;
- a summary of community benefit requirements set as part of a regulated procurement that were met during the financial year covered by the report;
- a summary of any steps we have taken to involve supported businesses in regulated procurements during the year; and
- a summary of regulated procurements we expect to begin in the next two financial years.
We will publish our report online and make sure it is accessible in a variety of formats.