1. The Scottish Government (2017) Transforming nursing, midwifery and health professions roles: advanced nursing practice. Chief Nursing Officer Directorate. http://www.gov.scot/Publications/2017/12/3061/1.
4. NHS Education for Scotland (2018) Advanced Practice Toolkit, http://www.advancedpractice.scot.nhs.uk/.
5. Nursing and Midwifery Council (2018) The Code: Professional standards of practice and behaviour for nurses, midwives and nursing associates. London: England, https://www.nmc.org.uk/globalassets/sitedocuments/nmc-publications/nmc-code.pdf
6. The Scottish Government (2016) Health and Social Care Delivery Plan. December 2016, https://www.gov.scot/binaries/content/documents/govscot/publications/strategy-plan/2016/12/health-social-care-delivery-plan/documents/00511950-pdf/00511950-pdf/govscot%3Adocument/00511950.pdf
7. Supervised practice may involve direct supervision where the supervisor is physically present with the trainee or indirect where supervision is provided at a distance or delegated to another clinician
8. Digital Resource Pack available from NHS Education for Scotland
9. TURAS Professional Portfolio recommended from NHS Education for Scotland
10. This can be submitted as a 'Feedback from Others' form in the TURAS Professional Portfolio
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback