Measuring your outcomes
The main outcomes you will measure will be your short term outcomes.
A monitoring and evaluation plan should help with collecting evidence about planned activities and outcomes. The plan might include:
- Outcome indicators (what to measure to see if the outcome is happening)
- The evidence collection methods or tools to use
- How and when to capture baseline – the starting point
- When to collect evidence – and who will do it
- Where evidence or data will be stored (a database, a cupboard)
A template plan might look like this
Indicators (what success looks like)
How to collect evidence
When and who collect (baseline)
When and who collect on review
It would also be helpful to include examples of evidence of medium term outcomes. if helpful we could develop indicators for these.
Email: Robert Mitchell