- 13 Jan 2015
Who can access: all public sector
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 13 April 2015 to 12 April 2019
Category: Professional services - national
The temporary and interim staff services frameworks are a suite of eight individual frameworks.
There are six temporary staff services frameworks:
- 3 x temp admin – North, East and West
- 3 x catering and manual – North, East and West
These are ranked solution frameworks, with three suppliers on each.
- interim professional staff services – national
- interim IT staff services – national
Both interim IT and interim professional are mini competition frameworks, with three suppliers on each.
What is in scope
The following types of temporary staff services can be procured via these frameworks:
- temporary administrative staff services
- temporary manual and catering staff services
- interim professional staff services
- interim IT staff services
What is out of scope
The framework does not cover:
- permanent staff recruitment
- staff being awarded a fixed term appointments – FTA (for example, individuals who will be employees of the buying organisation for a short term)
Who can use this
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third Sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
Benefits for public bodies using this framework include:
- financial benefit: the framework agreements have secured beneficial pricing. Organisations will be able to achieve savings in the region of 10% against market rates
- quality: all of the framework suppliers have a proven track record and are committed to the delivery of quality services. Key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs) have been developed and agreed with all suppliers
See: supplier details.
See the attached buyers' guides for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.
- File type
- 5 page PDF
- 351.2 kB
- File type
- 15 page PDF
- 370.9 kB
- File type
- 12 page PDF
- 340.3 kB