2. Finance sub-group minutes 30 July 2014
3. For example the future of Longannet coal fired power station
8. See paragraphs 2.8-2.10 of Circular 3/2013 http://www.gov.scot/publications/planning-series-circular-3-2013-development-management-procedures//4
13. The extent to which a modification to a MPP requires to be approved by a planning authority through full statutory procedures in circumstances where modification causes an application to be made under section 42 of the 1997 Act to develop land without compliance with conditions previously attached is relevant to proportionate planning discussed in paragraph 21 of this report and to Recommendation 19 (inspection reports).
16. See also 'LEGAL AGREEMENTS - Finance' section of this report
17. The Society of Local Authority Lawyers and Administrators in Scotland www.solarscotland.org.uk/
19. The Management of Extractive Waste (Scotland) Regulations 2010, Regulation 14.
25. Minutes of compliance sub-group 27 August 2014 appended to this report.
30. http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0046/00464887.pdf until 10 February 2015.
34. This information was provided in answers to written parliamentary questions in August 2014. http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/parliamentarybusiness/28877.aspx
Email: Graham Marchbank