Annex E: CyberScotland Partnership
The CyberScotland Partnership is a collaboration of key strategic stakeholders, brought together to focus efforts on improving cyber resilience across Scotland in a co-ordinated and coherent way.
It represents a commitment from partners to work together to drive the delivery of activities that will help achieve the outcomes of The Strategic Framework for a Cyber Resilient Scotland.
Partners will work collaboratively to:
- build Scotland-wide cyber resilience
- increase effectiveness and impact, avoiding duplication of effort
- improve communication and knowledge-sharing relating to cyber threats
- provide a single online portal for organisations, businesses and individuals seeking information, guidance and support on cyber resilience issues
- promote national events, in particular the annual CyberScotland Week
- collectively support the cyber security community.
CyberScotland Partners include:
- Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations
- Scottish Business Resilience Centre
- The Scottish Government
- Education Scotland
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise
- Scottish Enterprise
- National Cyber Security Centre
- Police Scotland
- Young Scot
- Skills Development Scotland
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback