Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 June 2016 to 30 September 2022
Category: corporate services - national
Sole supply framework for the provision of general stationery and office paper.
Who can use this
This framework agreement can be used by:
- central government
- fire and police
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
Benefits of this framework include:
- significant value for money savings as benchmarked against the previous framework
- managed pricing model which will allow organisations opportunities to improve framework pricing further by improving how they procure general stationery and office paper
- supports e-Procurement - cXML ordering and invoicing, punch-out and secure online ordering site are all available
- comprehensive range of general stationery and office paper products
- ability to rationalise and tailor product catalogue to suit the needs of the buying organisation and realise further cost savings
Using this contract
Organisations wishing to use this framework should complete a new account set up form (available at annex C of the attached buyer’s guide) and send to the relevant account manager below.
Lyreco UK Ltd.
Contact details for account managers are as follows.
Strategic account manager: Andrew Coventry
Mobile: 07766 472 680
Account Manager: Frank Mess
Mobile: 07931 755 442
Central government, universities and colleges and other public sector and affordable housing
Account Manager: Nicola Davies
Mobile: 07900 922 549
Charities and health west
Account Manager: Catriona Strickland
Mobile: 07870 721420
Ordering and queries
The preferred methods of ordering are via cXML or via Lyreco’s online web shop. If you are unable to place orders by either of these methods then you can do so via one of the following:
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.
- File type
- 13 page PDF
- File size
- 243.2 kB
Senior Portfolio Specialist
Tel: 07387 230257
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback