5 Development of Practice Materials
5.1 In response to the feedback from the consultation and to support the statutory guidance, practice materials are being developed in co-production with Community Planning Partnerships, professional sectors and third sector organisations. They will be available nationally and locally to support the statutory guidance. They include:
- Provision of the Named Person service for key groups and during holiday periods
- Child's Plan guidance and Order in relation to understanding 'targeted intervention' within existing assessment and planning processes, specifically - staged intervention and Additional Support for Learning, child protection, Looked After Children, Children's Hearings and Self-directed Support
- Training and staff development materials with a focus on the role of the Named Person and the duty to support the Named Person service
- Complaints process (formal consultation September-October) and local professional dispute resolution
- Role of and links with the third sector.
5.2 The table at Annex A provides a summary of the current practice materials being developed in co-production with key strategic groups.
Email: Carole Campariol-Scott