1. Technical Annex, Scotland's Place in Europe: People, Jobs and Investment
4. By 2030, modelled as Free Trade Agreement. See the Technical Annex in Scotland's Place in Europe: People, Jobs and Investment for the assumptions made on exports, productivity and Foreign Direct Investment https://www.gov.scot/publications/scotlands-place-europe-people-jobs-investment/.
5. 'The Negotiating Process' EU Fact Sheet : https://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2017/september/tradoc_156063.pdf
7. Source: Scottish Government Global Econometric Model (SGGEM)
9. Article 184 of the Withdrawal Agreement
10. Briefing Paper: The October 2019 EU-UK Withdrawal Agreement, House of Commons Library (17 October 2019): https://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-8713/CBP-8713.pdf
11. House of commons Hansard Prime Minister's statement 19 October 2019; column 572
12. Scottish Parliament, Finance and Constitution committee 21 October 2019, Evidence on Brexit
13. Andrew Marr show, interview 20th October 2019
14. Speaking on the Today Programme, reported in the Guardian 18 October 2019
15. Scotland's Place in Europe: People, Jobs and Investment. January 2018
16. UK Government Explainer for the New Ireland/Northern Ireland Protocol and Political Declaration on the future Relationship 18 October 2019 (para 17)
17. See the Technical Annex in Scotland's Place in Europe: People, Jobs and Investment https://www.gov.scot/publications/scotlands-place-europe-people-jobs-investment/ .
18. Export Statistics Scotland 2017 (https://www2.gov.scot/Resource/0054/00545619.pdf).
19. HMRC Regional Trade Statistics https://www.gov.uk/government/statistical-data-sets/regional-trade-statistics-interactive-analysis-second-quarter-2018
21. Annual Population Survey, https://www2.gov.scot/Resource/0054/00547444.pdf
22. EU workers in Scotland's social care workforce: contribution assessment: https://www.gov.scot/publications/contribution-non-uk-eu-workers-social-care-workforce-scotland/pages/1/
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback