Scotland's Open Government action plan 2018 to 2020: detailed commitments
Full detail of Scotland's Open Government action plan commitments for 2018 to 2020.
This document is part of a collection
Commitments in detail
This document gives the full detail, background and milestones for all five of the commitments in the Open Government Action Plan. Read the summary document for a quick overview in Plain English, also published on the Scottish Government website here.
The five Open Government Action Plan for 2018-2020 commitments are:
1. Provide financial and performance transparency (help you to understand how our finances work);
2. Providing a framework that supports systemic change in Scottish Government to improve the way people are able to take part in open policy-making and service delivery;
3. Improve the way we share information;
4. Be more accountable for public services;
5. Aim for transparency and public involvement in Scotland as the UK leaves the European Union.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback