Commitments in detail
This document gives the full detail, background and milestones for all five of the commitments in the Open Government Action Plan. Read the summary document for a quick overview in Plain English, also published on the Scottish Government website here.
The five Open Government Action Plan for 2018-2020 commitments are:
1. Provide financial and performance transparency (help you to understand how our finances work);
2. Providing a framework that supports systemic change in Scottish Government to improve the way people are able to take part in open policy-making and service delivery;
3. Improve the way we share information;
4. Be more accountable for public services;
5. Aim for transparency and public involvement in Scotland as the UK leaves the European Union.