- Are better able to engage in a global world.
- Are engaged in international exchanges and learning opportunities.
- Are aware of the international environment and Scotland's place in the world.
Our Businesses & Institutions
- Are more globally competitive.
- Are able to cooperate with international partners to exchange knowledge and best practice.
- Are able to maximise and take advantage of export and trade opportunities.
- Are innovative and able to access international funding opportunities.
- Our economy is stronger and more resilient, there are greater employment opportunities and inequality is reduced.
- Our economic, educational, cultural and heritage strengths are globally recognised, supporting our positive international reputation.
- Our physical and digital connectivity is strengthened and Scotland is viewed as an attractive location to invest in and visit.
- Our international partners are supported in achieving our mutual goals. We show leadership and contribute to reducing global inequality and poverty.
- Our bilateral, multilateral and institutional relationships are strong and we are able to promote our interests overseas.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback