Publication - Progress report
Scotland the Hydro Nation: annual report 2016
Records the development of our Hydro Nation policy agenda and reports on progress since the publication of the second annual report in 2015.
Annex B Hydro Nation Forum Members
- Chair: Roseanna Cunningham MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform.
- Professor Robert Ferrier, Director of Research Impact, James Hutton Institute.
- Dr Douglas Henderson, Senior Lecturer and School Director of Student Enterprise at Edinburgh Napier University (stood down July 2015).
- Chrysoula Pantsi, Edinburgh Napier University School of Engineering and Built Environment.
- Councillor Stephen Hagan, Spokesperson for the Environment and Regeneration Team at COSLA.
- Dr Michael Gormley, School of the Built Environment at Heriot-Watt University.
- Dr Howard Dryden, Founder of Dryden Aqua.
- Dr Alan MacDonald, Principal Hydrogeologist at the British Geological Survey.
- Terry A'Hearn, Chief Executive Scottish Environment Protection Agency.
- Professor Robert Kalin, Professor of Environmental Engineering for Sustainability at Strathclyde University.
- Steve Dunlop, Chief Executive of Scottish Canals.
- Professor George Fleming, Founder and Chairman of EnviroCentre.
- May East, Chief Executive at CIFAL Scotland.
- Galen Fulford, Managing Partner of Biomatrix Water Technology.
- Professor Simon Parsons, Director of Strategic Customer Service Planning, Scottish Water.
- Dr David Johnstone, Senior Visiting Research Associate at the School of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford.
- Lisa Webb, Convener of Freshwater Taskforce at Scottish Environment Link.
- Alan Simpson, Chairman of the Institute of Civil Engineers.
- Professor Chris Spray, Chair of Water Science & Policy, UNESCO Centre for Water Law, Policy and Science, University of Dundee
- Professor Gordon Hughes, Chairman at the Water Industry Commission for Scotland.
- Nick Lyth, Director, Green Angel Syndicate.
- Jan Reid, Senior Manager, Low Carbon Technologies at Scottish Enterprise.
- Diane Duncan, Head of Low Carbon and Environmental Clean Technologies at Highlands and Islands Enterprise.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback