On 18 February 2024, the UK Government Home Office announced changes to Ukraine visa schemes. This guidance document is being updated and changes will be reflected as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please refer to the UK Government guidance for information about Ukraine visa schemes.
Scotland is a welcoming, inclusive and safe country in the United Kingdom (UK). We have already welcomed people from Ukraine and their families.
This guide is for people displaced from Ukraine arriving under the Scottish Super Sponsor Scheme.
It provides information on:
- where to get support including visa and immigration advice
- getting to Scotland including visa and travel information
- what happens when you arrive in Scotland
- matching you to a host
- longer-term accommodation options
- settling into life in Scotland
- advice and information services
- Шотландія для українців: довідник для переміщених осіб - Ukrainian version of this guide
- Программа «Шотландия для украинцев»: справочное руководство для перемещенных лиц - Russian version of this guide
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback