Section 2: Participant Information
33. The survey link was sent to 100% (N=75) of the sports organisations and representative bodies provided through the Scottish Government Active Scotland Division.
34. Survey responses were received from 73% of those contacted.
35. A wide range of organisations participated including Scottish governing bodies of sport; representative sports associations; sport, leisure and/or culture trusts; physical education associations; charities focusing upon gender equality in sport; and other organisations.
36. 70.8% (n=34) of Scottish Sport Survey responses were from Scottish governing bodies of Sport; 10.9% of the responses were from other organisations including a gender equality charity; a young sports panel and a third sector organisation.
37. The main fields of work covered by survey responses were sport and physical activity; education and learning; equality; health and wellbeing and volunteering.
38. 72.9% (n=35) of the survey responses stated that they were speaking on behalf of the organisation while 27.1% (n=13) stated that the response given reflected the view of the individual.
39. 29 follow up interviews were conducted between October 2018 and February 2019.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback