Annex 6 – References
1. Future arrangements to secure food standards and safety in Scotland: an independent review conducted by Professor J M Scudamore.
2. 2019 Q2 Scottish Quarterly National Accounts.
3. 2019 Q3 UK Low-level aggregates.
4. Animal Health – A Centenary 1865-1965. HMSO 1965.
5. Animal Health and Welfare in the Livestock Industry: Strategy 2016 to 2021. Scottish Government.
6. A historical synopsis of farm animal disease and public policy in twentieth century Britain. Abigail Woods.
7. Farm Inspection and Regulation Review.
8. A Strategy for achieving Bovine Tuberculosis Free Status for England: 2018 review.
9. Foot and Mouth Disease Review (Scotland) 2007.
10. A guide defining the landscape for public bodies in Scotland.
11. Animal & Plant Health Agency Framework Document.
12. Animal and Plant Health Agency Annual Report and Accounts 2018/19.
13. Service Level Agreement 2019/20 Between the Animal Health and Plant Agency and Scottish Government.
14. Foot and Mouth Disease 2007: a review and lessons learnt.
15. A preliminary economic assessment of the veterinary profession's value to Scotland: Steven Thomson and Bouda Vosough Ahmadi, SRUC Policy, Innovation and Behaviour Change Team/Land Economy, Environment and Society Research Group, August 2018