1. Many thanks to the Young Inclusion Ambassadors for providing the headlines for this section.
2. This report refers throughout to children and young people. This should be understood as those who have additional support needs under the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004.
10. Theme 2 and Annex C of https://www.gov.scot/ISBN/978-1-83960-824-7
14. ASLIG is chaired by Jan Savage and membership is made up of ADES, COSLA, ASPEP, EIS, UNISON, Education Scotland, NPFS, Children in Scotland and Scottish Government
15. For example, Keys to Life is a positive reference point for consideration.
20. Scottish Negotiating Committee for Teachers (https://www.snct.org.uk/)
22. Annex A of https://www.gov.scot/ISBN/978-1-83960-824-7
23. Annex B of https://www.gov.scot/ISBN/978-1-83960-824-7