7. Test run of business forms
New forms associated with the redress scheme will include:
- Agreements between care providers and Scottish Ministers regarding the sum and nature of financial contributions to the redress scheme.
- Form for organisations/individuals to complete when responding to requests for records, documents, or other evidence.
- Forms for lawyers to request payment of fees.
- Waiver for redress applicants to confirm that they accept the payment offered and they will not continue or pursue a legal action against a care provider for the same injury for which they have applied for redress.
- Application form(s) for redress applicants.
- Forms for redress applicants to request reviews of determinations.
In line with best practice, all forms will be tested with potential end users to ensure they are straightforward to complete.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback