1. COVID-19 in Scotland dashboard https://data.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/index.html
2. Impact on wellbeing survey https://www.gov.scot/publications/impact-covid-19-wellbeing-scotland/
3. Community stakeholder research https://www.gov.scot/publications/impact-covid-19-communities-priorities-recovery-perspectives-organisations-working-communities/
7. Previous to 28-29 July the statements started with 'I will' https://www.gov.scot/publications/public-attitudes-coronavirus-june-early-july-summary/pages/5/ Figure 3
9. Before 23-24 June the first statement was 'I trust the advice and guidance from the Scottish Government to stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives' https://www.gov.scot/publications/public-attitudes-coronavirus-june-early-july-summary/pages/6/ Figure 18
10. Before 28-29 July this question was part of the Ipsos MORI survey https://www.gov.scot/publications/public-attitudes-coronavirus-april-summary/pages/1/ Figure 14
11. Since 18-19 Aug the statement reads 'I support restrictions being handled in a different way to the rest of the UK'
12. Before 23-24 June the full statement provided was 'I think that decisions based on when and how to lift restrictions must be based on saving lives and protecting our NHS'
13. Before 21-22 July, the full statement provided was 'I think the time is now right for businesses to start re-opening'
14. Base for 'Going to my usual place of work' is all Scottish adults in employment (n=441-467)
15. Base for 'My child(ren) going back to school' is all Scottish adults with children aged 4-17 (n=166-190)
16. Not all locations are shown in this chart
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback