5. Research project to consider planning permission in principle for sites allocated in the development plan: Ryden in association with Brodies (December 2016) /policies/planning-architecture/reforming-planning-system/
6. Commission on the Future Delivery of Public Services (2011) www.gov.scot/resource/doc/352649/0118638.pdf
9. Planning Enforcement in Scotland: Research into the use of existing powers, barriers and scope for improvement. /policies/planning-architecture/reforming-planning-system/
10. Local developments are those which are not categorised as either major developments in the Town and Country Planning (Hierarchy of Developments) (Scotland) Regulations 2009 or as national developments in the National Planning Framework ( NPF).
12. Planning and Compensation Act 1991: Simplified Planning Zones, (1995) Circular 18/1995 www.gov.scot/Publications/1995/08/circular-18-1995
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback