The Same As You?
"The Same As You?" is an important document. It was published by the Scottish Government in 2000.
This document says that people with learning disabilities should:
- Be valued
- Be treated as individuals
- Be given choices
- Be able to use the same services as everyone else
- Get help and support when the need it
- Have access to specialist health, education and social services if needed
- Be able to use services that understand their needs
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback