- 9 Apr 2013
Category: ICT services and software - national
The unlimited licence agreement (ULA) with Oracle UK Limited expired on 8 April 2013.
All organisations that participated in the ULA are now included in an annual support agreement which commenced on 9 April 2013. This agreement is renewed annually.
Who can use this
No new organisations can be added to the support agreement.
Particpating organisations include central government, local authorities, police ad fire and rescue.
All organisations participating in the Oracle support agreement receive regular communications and have declared all the licences that they wish to be included in the agreement.
During the four years of the ULA agreement, the Scottish public sector has achieved a number of benefits including:
- cost benefits
- unlimited deployment of in scope products
- reduction in administration of purchasing and invoicing
- migration of licences from third party providers
- opportunity to ensure Oracle licence compliancy
- perpetual licence grant on exit for all organisations
- central cap to support costs on expiry
Andy Scott, portfolio manager
Tel: 0141 242 5920