1. A shop which has a relevant floor area exceeding 280 square metres. The relevant floor area is the area of a shop used for making retail sales or for the display of goods in connection with those sales.
2. This report sets out the high-level results. A detailed analysis of all Citizen Space responses will be published once that analysis has concluded.
3. CBI Scotland; Scottish Property Federation; Scottish Chambers of Commerce; The Scottish Tourism Alliance; Revo Scotland; Company Chemists' Association; Scottish Newspaper Society; Scotland's Towns Partnership; Music Industries Association; Scottish Wholesale Association; Essential Edinburgh; Aberdeen Inspired.
4. 2 of the 13 organisations responded separately to the consultation so the figure has been adjusted accordingly.
5. SRC-Shoppertrak Footfall Monitor, 12 July 2021
6. SRC-LDC Shop Vacancy Monitor, 30 July 2021
7. Scottish Retail Sales Monitor, 20 July 2021
8. GDP Monthly Estimate: July 2021 - gov.scot (www.gov.scot) [experimental official statistics].
9. Business Insights and Conditions Survey (BICS) wave 40: 20 September – 3 October 2021
10. Worrying Signs for Retail as September Sales Sound Alarm Bells (brc.org.uk)
11. SRC-KPMG Scottish Retail Sales Monitor – September 2021.