2. Archer et al (2012) - Analysis of pooled anonymous urine from a nightclub, Archer et al, 2012
3. Corazza et al (2013) - Promoting innovation and excellence to face the rapid diffusion of Novel Psychoactive Substances in the EU: the outcomes of the ReDNet project. Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental. Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 317-323, July 2013
4. Corkery, J.M. (2013) - New Psychoactive Substances in the UK - analysing the adverse health Consequences
5. Corkery et al (2013) - National Programme on Substance Abuse Deaths Annual Report 2012
6. EMCDDA (2011) - Drugs in focus: Responding to new psychoactive substances, EMCDDA 2011
8. EMCDDA (2013a) - The EU Drug Markets Report: A Strategic Analysis (2013)
10. EMCDDA (2014) - European Drug Report: Trends and Developments 2014
11. European Commission (2011) - Flash Eurobarometer, Youth Attitudes on Drugs, Eurobarometer survey
12. Hallam, C; Bewley-Talyor, D; Jelsma, M (2014) - Scheduling in the international drug control system. Transnational institute, Series on Legislative Reform of Drug Policies No. 25, June 2014.
14. Home Office (2014a) - Drug Misuse: Findings from the 2013 to 2014 Crime Survey for England and Wales
15. Home Office (2014b) - Circular 008/2014. A Change to the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971: control of NBOMe and benzofuran compounds, lisdexamphetamine, zopiclone, zaleplon, tramadol and reclassification of ketamine.
18. Office of National Statistics (2013) - Deaths Related to Drug Poisoning in England and Wales, 2012.
19. NACD (2012) - Drug Use in Ireland and Northern Ireland 2010/11
21. NRS (2013) - Drug Related Deaths in Scotland 2012, NRS
22. National Treatment Agency, (2012) - Club drugs: emerging trends and risks, National Treatment Agency, NHS, 2012
23. Public Health England (2013a) - UK Focal Point on Drugs 2012 Annual Report (2013)
24. Public Health England (2013b) - Shooting Up: Infections among people who inject drugs in the UK 2012
25. Public Health England (2013c) - UK Focal Point on Drugs 2013 Report (2013)
26. Scottish Government (2011) - Scottish Schools Adolescent Lifestyle and Substance Use Survey (SALSUS) 2010
27. Scottish Government (2014) - Scottish Crime and Justice Survey 2012/13: Drug Use
28. Scottish Government (2013) - Drug Seizures in Scotland 2012/13
30. UNODC (2013b) - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) World Drug Report 2013
32. UNODC (2014b) - UNODC Early Warning Advisory on New Psychoactive Substances (NPS)
33. Welsh Government (2013) - Working together to reduce harm: Substance Misuse Strategy Annual Report 2013, Welsh Government
34. Wilkins, C; Sheridan, J; Adams, P; Russell, B; Ram, S; Newcombe, D. (2013) - The New Psychoactive Substances Regime in New Zealand: a different approach to regulation. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 2013 27:584.
36. Winstock, A. (2014) - Global Drugs Survey
37. Wood, Hunter, Measham and Darghan, (2012) - Use of novel psychoactive substances in South London nightclubs, Wood, Hunter, Measham and Dargan, 2012
Email: Fiona Fraser
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback