Primary care: national monitoring and evaluation strategy
Our approach to Scotland's national monitoring and evaluation of primary care reform up to 2028.
Annex 5: Evaluation: introductory references
- Health Research Authority (2017) Decision tool - ‘Is my study research?
- Health Research Authority (2017) Defining research table
- Scottish Government (2015) Social Research Ethics Guidance and Sensitivity Checklist
- HM Treasury, “The Magenta Book: HM Treasury guidance on what to consider when designing an evaluation” plus supplementary guidance. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-magenta-book (Version at 27 April 2011 (under review).
- HM Treasury, “The Green Book: appraisal and evaluation in central government. HM Treasury guidance on how to appraise and evaluate policies, projects and programmes.” https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-green-book-appraisal-and-evaluation-in-central-governent
- What Works Scotland (2015) “Evaluability Assessment: a systematic approach to deciding whether and how to evaluate programmes and policies”: http://whatworksscotland.ac.uk/publications/evaluability-assessment-a-systematic-approach-to-deciding-whether-and-how-to-evaluate-programmes-and-policies/
- Scottish Government (2016) “The 5-Step Approach to Evaluation. Designing and Evaluating Behaviour Change Interventions. Guidance for service providers, planning partnerships, funders and commissioners.” /publications/5-step-approach-evaluation-designing-evaluating-behaviour-change-interventions/
- Project Oracle Resource Library: https://project-oracle.com/resource-library/ and https://project-oracle.com/resource-library/evaluation-planning
- National Audit Office “Framework to review models.” https://www.nao.org.uk/report/framework-to-review-models/
How to access background or source data
The data collected for this <statistical bulletin / social research publication>:
☐ are available in more detail through Scottish Neighbourhood Statistics
☐ are available via an alternative route <specify or delete this text>
☐ may be made available on request, subject to consideration of legal and ethical factors. Please contact <email address> for further information.
☐ cannot be made available by Scottish Government for further analysis as Scottish Government is not the data controller.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback