This free event took place on Monday 3 October 2022 in Perth.
During the course of the day speakers and activities were centred around three themes:
- theme 1: The National Care Service- what's this all about?
- theme 2: Why the National Care Service is everyone's business
- theme 3: You said, we heard - but have we got that right? Exploring what people think, what they've said and if we've understood.
- 10am to 11am: registration
- 11am to 11:05am: welcome from chair - Anne-Marie Monaghan
- 11:05am to 11:15am: keynote address from Kevin Stewart MSP, Minister for Mental Wellbeing and Social Care (theme one)
- 11:15am to 11:30am: speech from Kiana Kalantar-Hormozi – what we need to see from the NCS (theme one)
- 11:30am to 12:15pm: discussion 1: What do we want the NCS to deliver? What are the potential risks or unintended consequences around developing the NCS? How can we make sure we’re listening to people and telling people what they need to know? (theme one)
12:15pm to 1:10pm: lunch
- 1:10pm to 1:20pm: address from Angela Constance MSP, Minister for Drugs Policy (theme two)
- 1:20pm to 2:05pm: discussion 2: A summary will be provided on tables of what we have heard people want. Does this resonate with your hopes for the NCS? Have we missed anything? (theme three)
2:05pm to 2:30pm: comfort break
- 2:30pm to 3pm: panel discussion
- 3pm to 3:10pm: closing remarks from Humza Yousaf MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Health and Social Care
Find out more in alternative formats:
- File type
- 1 page PDF
- File size
- 109.8 kB
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback