National Care Services Forum Programme - Easy Read
National Care Service Forum Agenda
10.30 to 11am
11 to 11.05am
Welcome from the Chair of the Forum - Anne-Marie Monaghan
Theme: What is the National Care Service about?
11.05 to 11.15am
Main speech from Mr Stewart
11.15 to 11.30am
Speech from Kiana Kalantar-Hormozi
11.30am to 12.15pm
- What do we want the National Care Service to do?
- What will be difficult when we are developing the National Care Service?
- How can we make sure we are listening to people and telling people what they need to know?
12.15 to 1.10pm
Theme: Why the National Care Service is everyone's business
1.10 to 1.20pm
Speech from Ms Constance
Theme: You said, we heard - but have we got that right?
1.20pm to 2.05pm
A summary will be provided on tables of what we have heard people want:
- have we understood properly?
- is this what you hope the National Care Service will do?
- have we missed anything?
2.05 to 2.30pm
2.30 to 3pm
3.00 to 3.10pm
Final remarks from Mr Yousaf
Copyright images © Photosymbols. Prepared by Disability Equality Scotland
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback