8 Who Should be Involved in Localities?
8.1 To ensure the quality of localities' input to strategic planning, they must function with the direct involvement and leadership of:
- health and social care professionals who are involved in the care of people who use services.
- representatives of the housing sector.
- representatives of the third and independent sectors.
- carers' and patients' representatives.
- people managing services in the area of the Integration Authority.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback