3 Who Should Read this Guidance?
3.1 This guidance is for everyone who is involved in integration in local health and social care systems. In particular, it is of interest to:
- the members of Integration Authorities, upon which the legislation places responsibilities in terms of establishing, supporting and understanding activity in localities;
- people working in Health Boards and Local Authorities, who will need to support and help implement the requirements on Integration Authorities to establish, support and understand activity in localities;
- clinicians and other professionals, for whom localities provide a real opportunity to contribute directly to the shape of local service provision;
- people working in multi-disciplinary teams;
- members of strategic planning groups;
- people working in the third and independent sectors who provide a range of social care services for people within localities; and
- people in local communities, who can get involved in localities in order to support and influence the design and delivery of health and social care services.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback