Key Scottish Environment Statistics 2009
Annual publication containing summary of key statistics on environmental trends in Scotland
1) General Register Office for Scotland (2007). Population Projections of Scotland (2006-based).
2) GDP estimates are based on output and are at constant 2004 prices. Seasonally adjusted. GDP estimates are in basic prices, also referred to as Gross Value Added ( GVA).
3) Includes wind, wave, solar power, thermal renewables and hydroelectric (natural flow).
4) Pumped storage is not a renewable source of energy because it uses electricity produced by other means to create a store of hydrological power.
5) The amount of electricity generated minus net exports (but including losses).
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback