Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 November 2016 to 31 March 2023
Category: corporate services - national
This framework is for the provision of IT consumables.
Who can use this
The framework can be used by:
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
Benefits of this framework include:
- significant value for money savings as benchmarked against the previous framework
- managed pricing model which allows organisations to improve framework pricing further by improving how they procure IT consumables
- supports e-procurement - cXML ordering and invoicing, punch-out and secure online ordering site are all available
- comprehensive range of both original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and remanufactured products
- ability to rationalise and tailor product catalogue to suit the needs of the buying organisation and realise further cost savings
Using this contract
Organisations wishing to use this framework should complete a new account set-up form (available at annex C of the attached buyer’s guide) and send to the relevant account manager below.
Leah Mildenhall – Head of Customer Experience and Sales
Phone: 0843 5383310 Ext. 3083
Mobile: 077643 51822
Jim O’Hara – Sales Manager
Mobile: 07969 317472
Dianne Davidson – Sales Office Manager
Phone: 0843 538 3320 Ext. 5851
Angela Henderson – Business Account Manager
Phone: 0843 538 3320 Ext. 8533
Karen Gillies – Account Executive
Phone: 0843 538 3320 Ext. 5834
Ordering and queries
The preferred methods of ordering are via cXML or via Banner online web shop. If you are unable to place orders by either of these methods then you can do so via one of the following:
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.
IT consumables: new account set-up form
- File type
- Excel document
- File size
- 38.2 kB
IT Consumables - Buyer's Guide: October 2022
- File type
- 11 page PDF
- File size
- 234.8 kB
Senior Portfolio Specialist
Tel: 07387 230257
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback