Genetically Modified Organisms (Deliberate Release etc) (Miscellaneous Amendments) (Scotland) Regulations 2016: BRIA
Business regulatory impact assessment (BRIA) for Genetically Modified Organisms (Deliberate Release etc) (Miscellaneous Amendments) (Scotland) Regulations 2016 (amending SSI 2002 No.541 and transposing EU Directive 2015/412).
Annex: Interview Questions
1. What overall impact will transposing the EU Directive into national legislation have on your business?
2. Will this measure benefit your business?
3. If so, in what ways will it benefit your business?
4. Will this measure impose additional costs/burdens on your business?
5. Do you think this measure will adversely impact certain sectors, if so which?
6. Do you think this measure will adversely impact on certain markets, if so, which?
7. How do you think this measure will impact on the wider industry?
Competition and Markets Authority Questions
8. Will the measure directly or indirectly limit the number or range of suppliers?
9. Will the measure limit the ability of suppliers to compete?
10. Will the measure limit suppliers' incentives to compete vigorously?
11. Will the measure limit choices and information available to consumers?
Email: Helen Stanley
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback