1. How many copies of this literature have been sent to households up until the date of the receipt of this request?
2. Do you plan to distribute any further copies of this literature to households, as of the receipt of this letter?
3. Please advise the total expenditure in sending this literature to the households that have received it including if possible: composing and design, printing, and postage. If possible, please provide these figures broken down into the categories of composing and design, printing, and postage
1. The literature was distributed by the Royal Mail to 2,676,588 households in Scotland and were delivered between 6 December 2021 and 13 December 2021.
2. There are no plans at the present to repeat the distribution of this literature.
3. The costs were:
- Printing and Postage: £589,281
- Composing and Design: £15,489
Printing and postage is managed by a single supplier as a complete service. Costs for printing and postage are supplied as one and we therefore do not hold these costs separated out. This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback